Pratyaksha Pada Puja
On the Auspicious Night of Maha Sadashivaratri
Pada Puja is a unique celebration of expressing overflowing deep gratitude onto the Guru exclusively happening in our lives which is ultimate blessing of Sadashiva.
Pada Puja is a nectarine space to connect and experience Sadashivatva, Oneness with the Guru, the embodiment of Sadashiva, the Cosmic Consciousness.
Pada Puja with special Ashtotara Shatanamavali
How You Can Contribute
We have the following temple offerings for Maha Sadashivaratri through which you can offer your contribution and support:
|1. Thomala Seva
- sponsoring of a flower garland for our beloved Swamiji
- sponsoring of rudrabhishekam done to 2016 shiva lingas in Vaidyasarovar
|3. Palki Alankaram
- sponsoring of decoration of Swamiji's chariot (palki)
|4. Garba Mandir Alankaram
- sponsoring of decoration of deities in Svayambhu Nithyanandeshwara Temple
|5. Vaidyasarovar Alankaram
- sponsoring of decoration of Nithyananda linga in Vaidyasarovar